Rocky Mountain Collision is a full-service autobody repair facility in Cranbrook, BC who uses highly qualified technicians and leading technology to provide our customers with excellence in quality and service. We work on all makes and models of vehicles and are accredited with ICBC, as well as all the major Private Insurance companies. We are a busy production shop and growing daily because of our reputation of trust and reliability.
As a result of this continued growth, we are looking to add a Full-time, Customer-focused, Collision Estimator to our team…one who has the ability to take ownership of ensuring the customer’s complete satisfaction and foster positive relationships with co-workers, insurance companies and suppliers.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, the key areas of responsibility for the successful candidate will be to:
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries
- Schedule customer appointments for damage estimates
- Inspect incoming vehicles, write damage appraisals, and develop repair plans
- Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
- Set-up Repair Order (RO) in ERP system and create and maintain hardcopy file
- Source, order and receive required parts, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Arrange RO drop-off and pick-up time with Scheduler and confirm with Customer
- Ensure courtesy cars or rental vehicles are available for customers as required
- Perform QA inspection of completed repair prior to customer pick-up
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer, adjuster, management, and production staff throughout the RO
- Participate in daily production update meeting
Qualifications and Experience
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in the automotive industry and should be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive parts – experience with estimating software such as Audatex or Mitchell is considered an asset
- Solid customer service and administrative skills; able to effectively organize and prioritize tasks to ensure on-time completion
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of personnel as well as the public
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to continue to learn and improve their abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possession of a Class 5 drivers license and clean drivers abstract
Negotiable, depending on experience.
Rocky Mountain Collision employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package upon successful completion of their 3-month probation period.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to email@example.com by April 15, 2018.
We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.