Auto Body Prepper / Painter
Rocky Mountain Collision is looking for an enthusiastic, career-focused individual to help us grow our business! We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Auto Body Prepper / Painter to join our team. We offer a competitive wage (flat rate) and a competitive benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work in a positive, stable work environment, while supporting the company’s mission to ensure the vehicle is repaired and painted to the highest standards of quality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review estimate report and plan the work to be performed
- Remove and install bolt-on components (such as hoods, deck lids, fenders, doors) and interior components
- Mask and tape body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Refinish repaired motor vehicle body parts, following recommended application techniques and the company’s quality guidelines.
- Complete final inspection.
- Organization and storage of hazardous materials according to Workplace Standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Automotive refinishing experience (Axalta Cromax Pro Paint)
- Commercial Vehicle refinishing (Axalta Imron Elite)
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Comfortable working in a fast pace production environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work with others
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Product training
Our Competitive Advantage:
- We are busy, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partners and customer relationships.
- We offer a clean work environment, our shop is bright and well ventilated, with updated equipment.
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
- Auto Body Painter: 3 year
Join our Team at Rocky Mountain Collision – APPLY TODAY!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.